Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

unknown 1

another heart broken day...why...unconditional love....i sometimes ask myself too is this really the best choice for the both of us...really? I can tolerate all the things you did but still why... i can forgive....i can forget...but still why...? why is this happening...! am i that bad? am that really bad... what i did all these years can even compared with 1 month...why?! alone lonely... lots of question... to anxious to know all the question that i want to know...sometimes i ask myself why?! what is the result of asking the question? what is the outcome out if will it help me or will it hurt me? trying to protect the person i love the most even though that person betrayed me.. i can tolerate... the things you do... did you think about me first? why you didnt think about me first? why!!?alone lonleey sad confuse do not know what to do or what to ask... why?

【Deep within this hollow hole holds a deep and dark sea which is untouch, unseen, unspoken. unknown question can not be answered with just normal answer and things that need to be known and to find out alone, lonely... solitude...】 FROM:神经的Makoto Starzz Kazoku

No comments:

Post a Comment