Search This Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2017

the 7th day that you told me you betrayed me...

each time i came back to this block is because i feel sad. read back all the post sure brings back memories.what i had done for her...does she really forget all about it...she told me she have a crush on another guy at her work place. she was not planning to tell me until I force her to talk. my heart broken felt betrayed. I loved her so much I know maybe not really that good of a boyfriend but all the things I did my world and everything revolves over her but now everything seems to parish...hope she will come back to my side..i will try my best to do whatever it takes to give her back that old feeling. remember she says that i am not romantic enough but after i read the post that the second time  celebrating birthday with her the things i did and she say it was the most romantic thing that i had done. that day she was so happy until she cried with tears of joy... but now sorrow and i think whether she remembers that or not.  【The rain in the kingdom has came back...the black hole holds no gravity anymore...simply pure sadness...simply pure loneliness...pain that is unable to be endure came back like the roses just dead...】 FROM:神经的Makoto Starzz Kazoku

No comments:

Post a Comment