Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013


Hi Guys I am back!!! I did not write blog for almost 2 days but I am back today. I went to the matta fair and finally bought the Redang package for Rm489.4 includes eat, bus, and other stuff. I hope everybody will be happy after the trip and no disagreement or anything. Today is my girlfriend’s birthday. Even though the present have not yet arrives but I think it will arrive soon and with my things as well. Computer is arriving on the 21st of March. The more I think about it the happier I am but I feel kind of anxious as well and it is all because of my results. Now I do not know what to study. My mom says this and my dad says that, it is kind of confusing and frustrating. I wonder what is best for me and now I doubt what my interest is. I feel kind of lost, like I suddenly do not know what my directions were. If everything still does not goes smoothly as it used to be then I will be taking a course on cooking. I have nothing more I am interested in anyway. So, that is my only choices. Hope I get good results in my SPM. Today I feel kind of sick. It is like nothing good is coming my way, just all the bad things.


【A rainbow that appeared from no where shines brightly into my eyes.Flower blooming.... the love you gave me will forever stay in my heart no one can change this fact.Most of the rain in this kingdom had stopped drastically and turn out to rain normally....】 FROM:神经的Makoto Starzz Kazoku

No comments:

Post a Comment