Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

MY ITEM HAD BEEN SHIPPED!!


Hi Guys!!! I am very happy today!! The present I bought for my girlfriend is shipping to my house. It is shipping from US. This morning I am finding some fun and interesting online game to play but not many of them are fun anyway. Found an online game called ‘Scarlet Blade’ the trailer of the game is quite nice but gameplay does not amuse me and it is like a war game. I do not mind that it only allows you to use female characters and the graphic is nice but the gameplay sucks. ‘Dragon Sword’ this online game looks fun to me but the one thing I do not like is that it requires you to enter dungeons to start killing monsters. It is not an open world online game and that is what made me not to play that game. I am finding a game similar to blade and soul and my friend found one but it is a china game so I think it will be quite difficult for me to play or to understand the skill concept of the game unless I understand it from the US version of blade and soul. I am going to the Matta fair this weekend to check some holiday packages but I think there will not be much though. I am a bit worried about my mom going with me to the educational fair. I am afraid that later she will nag and nag and nag. Not that I do not like her nagging just that later she talks too much and upset everyone but she does not realize that. Okay guys it is kind of late I think I got to go sleep. Goodnight guys!!!


【A rainbow that appeared from no where shines brightly into my eyes.Flower blooming.... the love you gave me will forever stay in my heart no one can change this fact.Most of the rain in this kingdom had stopped drastically and turn out to rain normally....】 FROM:神经的Makoto Starzz Kazoku

No comments:

Post a Comment