Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 3 dude xDD


Hi, day three of improving my English!! Today I learned a new word that is chivalry. I do not know how to use it yet but I think in the future I will know how to use that word unconsciously. My relationship with my girlfriend is getting better. I am happy that our relationship has recovered even though nothing has happened just a small misunderstanding. I wonder why she does not want to celebrate her birthday but this is her 18th birthday. She should have held a big party or something but actually not that she does not want to celebrate her birthday just that she does not know what to do on her birthday. I hope I can give her an unforgettable birthday but I am not very romantic or artistic or some other thing. I am too logical to thing that kind of stuff but I still try my best to give her a surprise. I bought her one of kind present. The whole world only 1 exists. Even though it is not very expensive but I hope she likes it and I think if she knows the price she will say it is very expensive. I wonder how I can make her birthday unforgettable. It is still kind difficult but I am not giving up!!! I am finding some brilliant online game. I want to try out C9. It is something similar to blade and soul but I think blade and soul would be more fun than C9 but I have no choice. Blade and soul have monthly fees. It is kind of sad that you need to play such a nice game and I will not play that game because of that. i think it is time for me to sleep goodnight guys!! =]

  【A rainbow that appeared from no where shines brightly into my eyes.Flower blooming.... the love you gave me will forever stay in my heart no one can change this fact.Most of the rain in this kingdom had stopped drastically and turn out to rain normally....】 FROM:神经的Makoto Starzz Kazoku

No comments:

Post a Comment