Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BACK!!Day 2


Hi guys, this is day two of my return. Today I feel a bit down, gave my girlfriend some singing advice and commented her sing and I think she felt offended and does not want to talk to me. Actually, she got reply my messages or sms but she replied like she does not want to reply. I think I should leave her alone and do nothing at all. Later I think I will just make things worse if I do anything more. That sad feeling haunting me and the result thingy is making me nervous. I just do not feel good. That feeling is like something is missing deep down. Sometimes, I do not know what she is thinking deep down and she will suddenly get mad at me or she just keep quiet and say nothing. I wonder what she is thinking. I am getting so worked up thinking about so many different things and getting more and more frustrated. I called her and she says “I thought you say you don’t want to disturb me?” I replied “oh okay... (Ended the call)” and after that I send her a message saying that I am going to bed goodnight and goodbye. I do not understand why she is so angry about something like this or maybe I think it is nothing but is it something to her? She always says that. I feel so lonely into an extended that sometimes I think no one thinks for me. Family treat me badly, girlfriend often get mad at me or feel sad. If you do not like it just say it why do you always have to say no and then later says yes.  I think  I am going to bed goodnight guys!



【A rainbow that appeared from no where shines brightly into my eyes.Flower blooming.... the love you gave me will forever stay in my heart no one can change this fact.Most of the rain in this kingdom had stopped drastically and turn out to rain normally....】 FROM:神经的Makoto Starzz Kazoku

No comments:

Post a Comment