Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hey guys i'm back!!

Hey, I am back. The reason I am back writing blog is because I want to improve my English. My mom keeps on nagging everyday about it. She keeps on saying that she is worried about my English or she probably would say " I am worried that you can't even do a proper project'(even though I haven't started my automotive engineering course yet). I know my English is not that good but I will have to try my best to improve my English. My result is going to be announced on the 21st but I’m not sure is it on the 21st or on the 20th. I hope it is on the 20th cause my laptop is going to be delivered to my house on the 21st. I am so worried about my result, worried that my BM cannot get C. I really hope I get a C at least a C. If not maybe I will have to be a chef or maybe something else. I am worried and getting anxious about it and the more I think about it the more I get frustrated. It is like I have a feeling that I going to just get a pass for my BM paper. I am a bit worry. I think I will get maybe six A’s? The least ace I am going to get is 3 or 4. Physic, math, add math and chemistry? I think xDD. Okay, that is all from for tonight going watch a few episode of fate/zero and I am going to hit the sack after that. Good bye guys xDD 


【A rainbow that appeared from no where shines brightly into my eyes.Flower blooming.... the love you gave me will forever stay in my heart no one can change this fact.Most of the rain in this kingdom had stopped drastically and turn out to rain normally....】 FROM:神经的Makoto Starzz Kazoku

No comments:

Post a Comment