Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day④~

雨天
雨天


today its monday~its an ordinary day~but i cant get my her out of my mind~i'm miss her again~i'm wondering what shes doing~but i saw her walking by but it was already too late cause she was going 2 the other direction~after school~i reached my sis's car late~thn my grandma nagged a bit~after we started our journey going back home~after i reached home i took my shower all those thn i started 2 do my work~i dont really feel good today i dont know why~but i have the feeling there~nt much things 2 rite gtg now my laopo call me 2 slp gud nite^^




【when something started and u have a feeling that its gona end.Its a feeling,a feeling like its gona end,but you still have hope in it,a hope that gona hurt yourself deep down like a knife cutting you deep,so deep that the wounds cant be recovered...Dont predict the future when u dono whats gona happend..sometimes u think u are like this but at the end you are not the person u think u are...】FROM:神经的Makoto Starzz Kazoku

No comments:

Post a Comment