Search This Blog

Sunday, November 5, 2017

说不出的话X

天气,天気: 阴天,曇りの日

the year 2017 is a very bad year for me. I turned heartless,lifeless,sleepless and phoneless. lots of bad things had happened and I dont really understand why people keep telling me to look forward and move forward and there will be more great things to come~ but now I still dont see any of it. more and more bad things just keep coming~  I can not see when will the rain will stop~ 我还是继续孤独一个人~我也不想过这种孤独的生活了~找个伴?有人要才说~我还是明白没人会喜欢天天吃荷兰薯的道理的~我还是接收现实~想要个可以一起出街的人~可能可以不是伴侣~可是可以一起单独出街的人~真的有那么难吗~!?!?!可是没有也没关系啦~还是要慢慢适应~。我还是那么的孤单孤独~难过就没那么难过了只是每次想又要自己做些东西觉得难过不知做磨~奇怪哦我~只从发生了那件事过后我还是觉得自己变了一点点~哎………………

 【This solitude will never go away because no one will understand anyone or willing to understand anyone that is stark solitude. In this stark solitude there lies a core a pitch black core that is growing bigger and bigger.... when it was already filled up once and now it went back to the original phase the pitch black abyss...】 FROM:神经的Makoto Starzz Kazoku

No comments:

Post a Comment